Urban escape is the newly developed area for work and recreation in the centre of Stockholm which includes 5 buildings, a shopping centre, 2 hotels and 2 500 m² of rooftop landscape.
The area aims to boost creativity amongst entrepreneurs and is also the location for the shared/co-working space and community platform provider WeWork. During the course of the visit we will get a first-hand view of the new premises, insights of future real estate solutions, the start-up scene in Stockholm and news from Invest Stockholm.
- Welcome remarks – Ms Cecilia Brinck, President of Stockholm city council
- Presentation of WeWork and tour of the premises – Mr. Wybo Wijnbergen, General Manager Northern Europe, WeWork
- Presentation of Urban Escape and the future development of the area – Mr. Mats Hedenros, Chief Executive Officer, AMF Fastigheter
- Trends and services in the office space, real estate and retail sector – Mr. Christoffer Börjesson, Chief Digital Officer, Fastighetsägarna
- Updates from Invest Stockholm – Mrs. Anna Gissler, Chief Executive Officer and Mr. Erik Krüger, Head of Investments and Establishments, Invest Stockholm
- The start-up scene today: sustainability and women in tech – Mrs. Ariane Pousette, Project Manager, Invest Stockholm
- Lunch mingle
Moderator: Ms. Negar Sabaghzadeh, Business Development Manager, Invest Stockholm.
Members from the international chambers of commerce in Stockholm will also participate in this visit.
Date: 25 September
For more information and RSVP please email firstname.lastname@example.org